Friday, May 16, 2008

Washington State, the Evergreen State


Whoa ! what a surprise to see a WA license plate here in Quebec, and his tabs expire at the same time as mine. It's the first time since I left Seattle that I see a washington license plate other than mine (127-RTP). I wonder what they are doing here. I see many cars licensed in New York State, New Jersey and Massachusetts. However, I don't see many cars licensed on the West coast. I remember seeing a California one once, that's it. It reminds me some good memories of my time spent over there.

3 comments:

M.Benaut said...

Merci, Jean-Charles d'un blog très instructif et agréable, de votre
ville. J'étais étonné considérablement, de voir ma voiture au Canada. Il habite habituellement dans Autralie du Sud ! !

• Eliane • said...

Wow, indded, t's a pretty long trip from Washington State to Montréal!!!

Anonymous said...

Et oui ca fait remonter plein de souvenir