Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Security Officer


This security officer working for "Banque de Montreal" on Ste. Catherine has a one of a look ! I've been trying many times to take a good shot of him, but each time the picture came out blurry. I have to take a quick shot since I don't think I am allowed to do it. ( They might think I am planning to rob the bank ). I've already been stopped two times by a Concordia security officer for tacking pictures inside the building ( I know, I find it stupid too ). Well, this time I got a great shot of this guy, and he didn't see me taking it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure I like the hair he wears. I would have guess some rules and regulations in the department would specify what kind of haircuts are in and what is out. Maybe he doesn't work in a Police Department but is what the kids around here call, "rent a cops."

Profile Not Available said...

Yikes!
He is one of the good guys, right?
I am glad, for your sake, he didn't catch you snapping this one.
Let's be careful out there...

• Eliane • said...

Ah!!! Excellent!! D'autant qu'il s'agit d'une respectable institution. On imagine le monde bancaire bien rigide, costard-cravatte et ce garde fait un peu tache. Quoique... Son look doit imnpressiner. On sent qu'il ne rigole pas!

Anonymous said...

sympa la coupe de cheuveux!!!!