Wednesday, May 7, 2008

France vs. Belarus


Today I was off again to Quebec City to watch the 2008 ice hockey world championship at the Colisée Pepsi ( Pepsi Coliseum ). This time it was France against Belarus, with a 3-1 win for Belarus. France will play their neighbor Italy while Belarus will battle neighbouring Russia that day. I want to thank again Mr. Pierre Pousse for getting me a free ticket to the game.
Once the game was over, I headed straight back to Montreal. It was the first time for me to take the freeway at night outside of the Montreal Island. Oh my god, the roads are terrible. Moreover that day it was raining cats and dogs outside. It was impossible for me to see the marks on the road, and with nothing delimiting where the sides of the highway ends, I found it very dangerous.

2 comments:

• Eliane • said...

3-1, ouch! (sorry) Great shot!

Anonymous said...

j ai vu un bout du match a la tv et j ai pense a toi.
Je suis sur que ca t a plut meme si il pleuvait des chien et des chats pour rentrer! (elle m a toujours fait rire cette expression!!!)