Friday, May 23, 2008

Huge Tic Tac Box


Whoa, today I was out early. 6:00 am I was out in a coffee shop close to school to get a good coffee and use the internet. Oh yeah, I am still mad at Bell, it’s been almost a month now that I asked them to send me a new modem. I didn’t know how long it would take, but after 2 weeks, I started to wonder what was going on. Where do they send it from ? Yellowknife, or some other remote place like this. But still, two weeks to receive a little box is quite long. Unless they’ve sent it on the back of a donkey, I would understand. So, at the beginning of the week I checked my mails at school and I was surprise to receive a bill form them, yes the folks at Bell send me a bill !!, arg, when time arrives to send the bill, this one is going pretty fast. Anyway, to come back to my problem, I decided to call these guys ( in English of course, since the French ones don’t seem to be helpful ) and they told me that they’ve sent my modem to my old address. Come one, are they stupid or what, I’ve told them may times my new address. Well, whatever, they told me that they would send an other one … we’ll see….. About the picture, check out this huge tic tac box I bought today. I’ve never seen such a big one like that before.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I will check it out later~~kkkk

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how much you are frustrated. poor honey... they even send u a bill. holly c***. hmm...

Anonymous said...

c est pas l amérique mais beaucoup de choses sont plus grosses chez toi que chez moi.
bonne chance pour ton internet