Saturday, May 24, 2008

View of Downtown from my Window


What a beautiful today over Montreal. I took this picture from my window. The white building on the left is called the “H Building” ( I got a class in this one ), the pinkish cubic building is where you can find one of the library. One the foreground, the first building is where the Tim Hortons is located. Today, I finally received my new modem from Bell, unfortunately it didn’t work. Bell had some “difficulties” ( that’s the term they used ) to connect my apartment to the internet, it should be fix in 72 hours. Oh boy, this Bell company really starts to get on my nerve. I’ve never had such problem before with Comcast down in the states.. Hopefully I won’t have to call Bell again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great detail.
:)

magiceye said...

brilliant perspective and composition!

Anonymous said...

I hope so,too.
What the bell!!!