Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rainy Night on Ste Catherine St.


Yesterday night, or I should say early this morning, I made it out from Quebec City just one time for the last subway ( 1:00 am ). Since I park my car in a public parking lot underneath the UQAM university. (It's 3 subway stations away from where I am living now) I have to take the subway if I want to go and use my car. I took this shot after coming out of the Guy Concordia subway station. I really like this shot; It turned out pretty good with the lights and the wet road. Watching all these hockey game made me want to play hockey again. It's now been more than a month since I've been on the ice. I didn't play since I lost my equipment in the fire. For sure now the next thing on my "What's next to buy" list is a hockey equipment.

4 comments:

Profile Not Available said...

Beautiful photo! I haven't asked you lately how you are doing since your fire. It seems you are getting resettled? I am sorry you can't play hockey just now!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful shot!!! I said that before...hehe... jazzy mood, city light, and blurry people....

• Eliane • said...

Oulah! Belle photo!! J'aime bien l'atmosphère que donne la pluie: elle transforme la rue een un dynamique mirroir multicolore.

Anonymous said...

Justement j ai pense a toi hier, j ai appris a anthony a faire du roller, c est lui qui a les tiens!
Je me demandais justement si tu avais deja racheté ton equipement