Monday, May 5, 2008

Looking up !


Today I was back in school, I woke up early, and since I had time, I went to school to use the internet. By the way, I don't know what is tacking so long for Bell to hook up the internet in my apartment, but it's been a week already since last time I showed up in one of their store to ask them. (by the way, it's a different story, but the employes of Bell that speak french don't know their job !!! I might have talked to at least 10 different french speakers from Bell to ask them to get a "dry loop" for my internet connection. None of them were able to help me, so I finally hanged up and called again, this time I pressed #2 and spoke in english. Finally I had to deal with somebody that knew what he was talking about). Well, well, well, to come back to today's story, since I don't have the internet ... YET ! I have to go to school to access it. I took this shot while looking up in the EV building in Concordia.

3 comments:

Matthieu said...

Visiblement, les anglophones font match nul avec les francophones. Bon courage pour votre connexion.

• Eliane • said...

This shot is superbe!!! I thought a swimming pool was involved because the bottom looks a little "liquid". Love it.
I hope you'll get your connection soon - patience!!

Anonymous said...

C est pas de chance t es tombé a chaque fois sur un nul!