Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is this Paris Hilton ?


As the summer season gets closer, you get to see many girls walking in the street dressed like this woman on the picture above. I personally think that it looks like .... well.... how can I say that, I don't want to offense anybody, but I think that sometimes it's too much. I mean come one, with her blond hair, her huge sunglasses ( at least today was sunny, because sometimes I see some girls walking outside in the street wearing sunglasses while it's raining ) and her fake pink fur. In addition, there is also the purse, and the cigarette. She's trying to much. I get so see girls like that every day in Montreal. Who does she think she is ? a Hollywood star ? well if you understand my point, you'll make your own judgement....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

• Eliane • said...

Yes, this is typical to this emisphere. I think you will have a harder time to find such specimens where we come from.
I also like the way you match the color of your commentary with jer outfit! :)

Anonymous said...

moi je suis bien d accord c est trop laid parceque elle en fait trop!!!
Et le coup des lunettes quand il pleut ou qu il n y a pas de soleil ca me fait bien rire, c est pareille ici!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

If you think about it, this woman bares a striking resemblance to Donatella Versace
Donatella Versace

hope the link works.