Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time for a Break


It was 12:30 today when I walked by this construction crew taking a little break from their hard work. They deserved it ! These days, I feel like there are construction everywhere I look. It's understandable, now that the beautiful days are here. I guess they were done eating, you can see an empty yogurt in between them. I'm sure you all wonder what they were looking at. They were looking at this well dressed guy, with long blond hair, talking to a girl about a suit displayed in the window behind them.

2 comments:

Profile Not Available said...

I like the red in this photo...especially how the red hats are repeating the red from the display in the window! Great shot!

• Eliane • said...

Love this shot!!! Great street picture of working men. There's a story encapsulated in it.