Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Next Car !


Too bad I didn't win the $ 22 million at the lottery last Friday. That's a joke, I don't play those kind of games, but I bet the winner is now thinking of getting a car like this one ! Now that the snow is gone, many Montréalais ( that's how we call people living in Montreal in French ) are taking their nice cars out. I've seen this Lamborghini driving in town many times, as well as other ones like Ford GT 40, Ferraris, Bentleys, Porches or Mustangs. Talking about nice cars, here is a little story. I remember once coming back from IKEA with my car, and many people were looking at my car ( there are not many cars like this one in here ) until .... I've been over passed by a white with blue stripes Ford GT 40 ( that was funny, the colors of the car matched the colors of the Quebec license plate ! ).

4 comments:

Matthieu said...

Nice machinery.
I saw an Audi R8 last week and a Carrera 4S a few days ago, both in the Norman Peninsula (France). Nice toys but not really eco friendly.

• Eliane • said...

Tu peux toujours en louer une pour une petite escapade. Et d'où vient cette idée qu'une voiture roule mieux ou plus vite si elle est peinte en jaune ou en rouge? ;)

Anonymous said...

C est pas la tienne mais tu peux toujours rever, ca ne coute pas cher ca!
La tienne elle est tres belle aussi je te rassure, on ne pourra pas en dire autant de la mienne!
En suisse c est pareil, des que les beaux jours reviennent les belle voitures sont sortis des garages et il y en a de tres belles.

Anonymous said...

thank you, honey.
I love your future gift for me!!! kkkkk ^^