Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring is Coming


It's the first time since I am living in Montreal that I can see some vegetation in the downtown area. Besides the relatively chilly nights we have in Montreal, the leaves are coming out again. It feels good to see some colors in this city. I took this shot on Mackay street this morning on my way to school. Most of those buildings ( if not all of them ) except the large concrete tower belong to Concordia. I've never been inside so far, but I've seen that all of those buildings are used as offices for the university.

3 comments:

Profile Not Available said...

A very nice street scene! I really like those row houses!

• Eliane • said...

Ah, finallement! Vous avez eu bien assez de neige comme ça, cette année!
Ce qui moi m'intrigue davantage que la voiture jaune, c'est ce curieux scooter qui a l'air d'avoir de toutes petites roues.

Anonymous said...

ca fait quand meme pas bcp de vegeation, c esttres limité juste quelques arbres