Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Condos apartment in old church


Today I was supposed to go back to my burned building apartment and get some of my stuff back. Unfortunately I was unable to go inside my apartment, as well as my neighbors. The city of Montreal installed a huge lock on my door. They condemned my apartment. I was so sad not to be able to go back inside and at least try to get something back. Thank you everyone for all your comments. 

On my way back home, I saw those nice condos apartment building in inside an old church close to Park Avenue. Must be nice to live inside, especially for those who live in an apartment in the oldest part of the building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ca doit etre sympa d habiter ds une vieille eglise. Pour ce qui est de ton appartement ne soit pas trop triste, le plus importnat est que tu soit en vie et en bonne santé.

Dina said...

That must be very frustrating.
Life is not fair.
Glad to see your happier posts since this one. Good luck.