Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Circular Building


Couple days ago I found a great place in Montreal to go groceries shopping. It's called Aubut and it's located on St. Amboise street few blocks behind the Atwater Market. Inside you can get almost everything you need for a restaurant, and for a very low cost. The only bad thing is that you need to get a car to drive back home with your groceries because it's being sold in large quantities. I'll try to go there at least once a week and great all my groceries for the week over there. Tomorrow school starts again for me, so I use this last day of vacation to go out groceries shopping. On the way to go there, I came across this odd looking building, with a circular wall on the east side of the building. I still don't know what this building is used for, but for sure, next time I go there, I'll try to know more about this building.  

1 comment:

• Eliane • said...

Seems like my kind of place. Plus, you will save a lot!