Friday, January 11, 2008

St John the Evangelist


Yesterday night, while coming back home from school, I saw this interesting church. Located at the corner President-Kennedy and St. Urbain. it was built in 1878, and described as a "slum Gothic" style. It surprised me to see a red roof as well as red doors. Most of the church's roof I've seen before were either grey, green or copper. Today the snow is back again in Montreal, even though it will rain later during the day, melting the snow one more time, and creating again those dirty sidewalk ( due to the salt they put on the sidewalks ). Anyway, the weekend is coming and I can't wait for it. I will use it to take a good rest of this tired week, maybe duck in a coffee shot, look at some other daily photo blogs, or just enjoy a good hot coffee...

No comments: