Thursday, January 24, 2008

Complex structure


Here is a picture taken in the J.W. McConnell Building, where the library is located. This building, opened in 1992, has been built with many geometric shapes inside and outside. First, the building by itself looks like a giant cube, with cubic expansions on the sides and top. This inside alley is used to go up or down through circular stairs around it. Today I finally registered for a membership to use the gym at school. It is time for me to go back and do some exercise. It’s been more than a month now that I didn’t do any physical activity. Moreover, I don’t want to look like my chemistry TA; whose width is almost greater than her height.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C est pas beau!!!
Et pour ton entrainement physique bon courage surtout que tu as arreté longtemps!!