Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Montreal Fire Department



Today, while staying in a coffee shot in Boulevard St-Laurent, the Montreal Fire department showed up a block next to the coffee shot. Quickly I grabbed my camera and ran out to take a picture of them right before they crossed the street to go on the adjacent sidewalk in order to have a better look. I am not sure what really happened, all I know is that is was on the second floor of an old building. It feels good to know that some brave men like them are here to assist the population of Montreal. These days with the warm temperatures, the snow melted away, leaving the streets and sidewalk wet. SInce that, I can see many more objects that were hidden underneath the snow, like benches or cars. Sometimes I really wonder if we are in winter or not.

No comments: