Monday, June 16, 2008

Wok Cafe


Today I went to get something to eat for lunch in this restaurant. Located at 1845 Ste. Catherine W. street, it's a great place if you want to have a really bad lunch experience. Let me explain, first as soon as you get inside, there is only one waitress for the whole restaurant. She's got one of a look, with messy gray hair. Her pants kept going down, and each time she was walking, you could hear her form the other side of the restaurant with the noise from the coins she was carrying in her apron. Then, when time arrived to order the food, she told me they were out of salad. Also, they were out of something else I tried to order. Finally, they were out of some soda drinks ( I can't remember the name). At least they had silverware ! What a strange feeling when you want to order something and you get to hear three times that they are out of it. What I took was good, it was some cabbage with some pieces of beef on top. (To see a picture of my plate, click here.) To sum up, it's a great place to eat some Thai food ( if they have it ), inside looks nice, but don't expect to have a decent service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolies photos, hop in my favorite's

Kris McCracken said...

A Thai restaurant out of salad! That has to be a first.