Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cafe Vienne


This coffee place is a nice place to take a breakfast. Located at 2153 Guy street, right at the corner of Lincoln and Guy streets. I enjoy going there in the mornings, it's on my way to school, and it's never too crowded. The service is descent, and the decor conjures up images of Renaissance Austria. I usually take a latte coffee with a mozzarella panini sandwich as you can see on the picture (I already took a bite in the sandwich before taking the picture). The summer 1 semester will soon be over and the final exams will start next week for me.

4 comments:

Diederick Wijmans said...

It is 8.16 sunday morning here right now and this photo makes me really hungry! Enjoy your sunday!

Bergson said...

don't eat all bread i Come
i'm hungry

Tanya Breese said...

That looks yummy!

julia said...

It's a change from b'fast at Maccas! I was recalling the interesting old movie Jesus of Montreal and called in to your site.