Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tow Trucks


A tow truck towing an other tow truck. Hum... it's not very often you get to see something like that. Usually it's got a wrecked car in the back. I used to get my car towed quite a few times when I was living in Seattle, WA. It most cases it was for not paying the parking out on the street. I was so mad at those tow truckers (no offense to the two truckers readers) , thinking it was the worst job ever. Come one, there is nothing wrong parking your car for just few minutes on a street not crowded at all. I don't bother anybody, there are plenty of other parking spots empty. And after that you have to pay for the cab, then pay to get your car back, and finally pay the ticket that was on your windshield. Anyway, I was just hopping that one day something like that would happen to those tow trucks divers, well, looks like my wish came true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if he had insurance to cover towing expenses... hahaha