Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shed Café


This bar/restaurant, located on St Laurent boulevard, used to look as if the ceiling was caving in. Now it's been transformed into a Gothic dungeon hangout. Appealing to both the after-work and late-night crowds, Shed Café combines a nightlife vibe with cozy café atmosphere. The sunlight that pours in from the bistro’s wide-open entrance illuminates its dark wood interior by day. The entrance also doubles as an inviting street-side terrace, making Shed Cafe an ideal spot for a quick drink or a relaxed dinner atmosphere.

While I was shooting pictures of this spot light on top of the entrance, suddenly a big black guy dressed with a suit opened the door and asked me kindly not to take pictures of this light simply because it was broken. He asked me to wait till they fix it. An old and dark looking place, with this broken spot light on top and the big black guy nicely dressed, this scene looked like if it was coming out of the movie Matrix. At the end, he gave me his card and asked me to check out his facebook profile if I wanted to see some pictures of the spot light before it was broken. Anyway, after reading some reviews of this place, it makes me want to go and check out their menu. For sure I'll post some pictures of the inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks good like a black and white motion picture!!!!