Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Shuttle Bus #2


Here is an other shuttle bus from Concordia University. I believe they have four maybe five of them. A blue one (I took a picture of it couple weeks ago, click here to see it), a yellow one ( this one ), a white one and finally a gray one. I like the way they have been decorated with some pictures of the university one it. Today was raining and snowing over Montreal, and I've heard that it get lots of rain during the spring season. I thought before arriving here that it was not usually raining a lot on the west coast, but apparently I Was wrong. I start to see couple comments from some of my readers on my blog. I just wanted to thank them because it makes me happy to read it (promise I'll reply back !).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about reply back to me????
I will be happy to see u leave me a message here even though we talk on the phone everyday... :)

Jean-Charles said...

hehe baby, ok I will reply to you too.

Anonymous said...

et moi tu es reply back to mee?
Je suis pas sur d avoir bien compris ce que ca veut dire mais c est pas grave