Thursday, March 20, 2008

Smart !


As I was walking along St Catherine Street to go to class, I saw this Smart car. There is just enough space for a Smart between those two conventional size cars. It's the second Smart car I actually see since I am in Montreal. It's in Vancouver and Vancouver island that the sales are strongest in Canada. Mercedes-Benz Canada officially launches the smart brand in Canada on October 4th, 2004. It's only in the beginning of 2008 that they were launched on the other side of the border; in the United States. As you can see on this photo, it was snowing this morning, and it's supposed to snow the whole weekend. We are almost at the end of March, and there is still snowing; I find it amazing !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this car, so cute~~ ^^

Unknown said...

There's been quite a few Smart cars shown on here recently. Did you see mine?

Have a happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

je suis pas sur que cette voiture soit tres pratique pour rouler sur la neige!!!!

Unknown said...

We have a little yellow one in our little town of Seguin, TX.