Monday, March 10, 2008

Rusting Bottle


Is this an old rusting Coca Cola bottle ? I am not sure. This bottle stands on the roof of and old and probably abandoned warehouse close to the Bell Center, home of the Habs. I don't know what it's said on this bottle, the only four letters I can read are "TEED". With the cold out there, I didn't want to walk on the other side of that warehouse. I already had to climb on top of one of those snow hills made by the snow removing machines to get a clear shot of that bottle and I managed to get my feet wet when I came back down. Moreover my camera stopped working right after I took this shot, I don't know if it was the battery (I don't think so, I've recharged it 2 days ago) or if it was the cold temperatures but hopefully it will be working again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it doesnt seem to be coke bottle... color looks like though... ^^ but the idea is cute~

Anonymous said...

ur camera got rusted,too.kkkk

Anonymous said...

c est vraiment pas beau!!

Anonymous said...

milk bottle!!!