Friday, February 8, 2008

Worker's Car


This little electric car is used, at this time of the year, to pour sand on the roads of the Loyola Campus. It looks like a little dog house, with it's white bone on top. As you can see on this picture, it was snowing a bit today. It's only after I took the picture, once back home that I say their was something written onto the bone, maybe a name. I don't know what it is said, but as soon as I know it, I'll let you know.

I also wanted to tell my readers, that the photos taken earlier, where we see someone in the middle of his 8 am workout, the worker cleaning the windows of the EV building, and the security officer on Facebook, all were worth a lot. Apparently, it is forbidden to take any pictures inside the facility. Today, as I was shooting few pictures inside the building, one security officer came towards me and told me, with an aggressive voice, in French, that pictures were not allowed. At first, I was surprised to hear that so I stared at him, not realizing exactly what was happening. He might have thought that I didn't understand French, so he told me one more time in English. If I would have had a bad day today, I would have probably told him to tell his fellow workers that it is not allowed, while on duty, to goof around on the internet. Good thing for me, I didn't complain, and put my camera away right after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

il valait mieux ne pas chercher les problemes!