Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Entrance



Today was not a good day for me. At 6 am I realized that I had an assignment in my math class due at 10 am. I finally turned it on time, with every problem solved. Once out of my chemistry class, at 10:30 pm, I took this picture. It is the main entrance of the church on the Loyola campus. It's all made out of wood inside. I've been there once, and it was by mistake. I was looking for a way out of the main building close to the shuttle bus stop, as it was pouring rain outside. I got lucky to see how it was inside, as they didn't locked the place down. I am not sure if it was by accident, or if it's open all day long, but I got inside. It's all made out of wood, which was a first time for me to see a church with it's walls not made out of stone or marble.

No comments: