Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love


I was wondering if I really look gay ? No offense to the gay community but many times I feel like people think I am gay. Let me explain, today at the bank, right before leaving, one employee came towards me and gave me a flower. She told me that I should give it to my boyfriend, and then after probably seeing my reaction on my face, she added "or to your girlfriend". I answered back and said to her that it would be to my girlfriend. I wonder why she said the word "boyfriend" before "girlfriend". Anyway, to come back to the topic of the day, I didn't do anything special for the occasion because; with -18C outside I stayed home and watched a new episode of the series 24 ( I'm glad it finally came back on the screens) . I wish that all of you had a wonderful time with your lover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ca devait etre bien drole! hi hi hi