Sunday, May 25, 2008

CIBC Tower at Night


Today I've been studying all day long. Tomorrow I got tow midterms exams waiting for me. Hopefully I'll do fine. Bell finally came and connected my telephone today. FINALLY, after struggling for 2 long months. I find it really amazing, 40 years ago we were able to send a man on the moon, and today, in 2008, we're still having "difficulties" to hook up a telephone land line. Well, some of you might think I start to look ridiculous acting like that just for an internet connection. Well, here is the thing, I don't have no television, no radio, and no newspaper delivery in my apartment. Internet is my only source of connection to the outside world. I used it for school, reading the news, etc... that is why I've been so mad at Bell. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally, understand!!!
Cannot agree with U more~~ ^^
do U remember?
Once I lived like that, and everybody said that I was living in some kind of cave...kkkkkk
But at that time, only thing that I can do was studying!!! hahaha...

• Eliane • said...

I hear you. I am like you" no tv for me. I like to pick and chose what I like instead of having to pay astronomical bills for crap reality tv programs & such.
For a few years I was using the wireless connection on my mac. NYC is a great city for that: you can always find a signal you can tap into. But I would get aggravated when my neighbours would close their connection for the w.e., lol. Now I have a USB connection. Love it! I can work in the park, in the train, everywhere!
This is a great night shot, btw.